Information we collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you request from us
- To communicate with you regarding your inquiries or requests
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To improve our website and the products and services that we offer
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How we protect your information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. We use reasonable measures to safeguard against unauthorized access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites that you visit.
You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, if you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.